This is a dream role for a motivated and experienced social media and digital content producer looking for a fun and exciting challenge. We are a young, creative startup that is charting a new path in the way events are organized, and we need this key role to take us to the next level. We focus on all things design and are constantly improving and innovating the experience and the customer journey.
About the role
We need someone who is both organized and creative to coordinate and create content on social media and digital platforms. This is an exciting new role that will work across all departments and we are looking for someone who can discover content and bring it to life to share with our audience. Growing our audience and increasing the time spent on our platforms will be a key objective of this role.
- Daily coordination and scheduling of social media channels
- Proactive planning, creation and execution of social media content
- Work with the Digital Performance Manager to create a social media strategy and execute it across all platforms
- Create online content that aligns with digital and social media strategies.
- Editing and creating video content for social media and websites
- Editing and creation of video content for digital advertising campaigns (as required)
- Collaborate and brainstorm with internal departments on content shoots to create compelling video content for social media.
- Collaborate across departments to ensure relevant content and good news is shared with our audience.
- Create or regenerate Tik Tok accounts for relevant brands in the portfolio and create regular and relevant content
- Monthly reporting on all accounts via social media management tools
- Increase audience engagement across all digital channels and optimize and adapt to each brand
- Contribute to the ongoing development of internal social media guidelines and information sharing to follow industry best practices.
- Performs other duties within the marketing team as required.
Skills and requirements
- Ability to coordinate projects and deliver on time.
- Strong interpersonal skills, people management, time management and attention to detail.
- At least 2 years of experience in a role focused on producing social media or digital marketing content.
- Demonstrated experience managing TikTok, Instagram, Facebook or LinkedIn social channels using a social media management tool.
- Must be willing to travel to locations in Melbourne and collaborate with branded partners.
- Experience and proficiency in using image editing software for creating creative social content, such as Adobe Creative Suite, Canva.
- Experience in video production using a variety of digital content production and video editing software and tools such as Adobe Premiere Pro or Spark AR.
- Experience in creating short video formats: hyper lapse, timelapse, stop motion, cinemagraphs, etc.
We are open to full-time and part-time applicants.
We are all about experience first and foremost.
We are a growing event group with a portfolio of venues and service brands across Melbourne and linked by the belief that design, if guided by experience, is what creates magic and memories. sustainable.
Our creative team consists of event planners, designers, florists, photographers and filmmakers with decades of experience. Every day, we work together to ensure that our collection of venues is truly unique and that our purposefully curated events bring each client’s vision to life.
Nudo is an inclusive, energetic and creative place to work, and we welcome applications from all walks of life.